Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Celebrity Diet Secrets And Plans


With all the news surrounding Today these days-Katie out, Meredith in-one might have overlooked weatherman Al Roker's new side gig, hosting Celebrity Diet Secrets And Plans on the Food Network. Scoop spoke with Roker, 51, about his love of food, life after gastric bypass surgery in 2002, and the show, in which stars are teamed with prominent chefs. Everyone loves Al Roker. Why didn't CBS ask you to anchor the evening news? I don't even think that was part of the equation, and that's okay. If they had asked, what would you have said? I would have considered it, I suppose, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing. How are your weight-loss efforts going?  It's one of those things where it's still a battle. Using a celebrity diet plans I lost about 130 after surgery, when he weighed about 320 lbs. and I probably gained about 25 back. It's a constant battle. Don't you get tired, eating less than you're used to, and being up at the crack of dawn? No, it's a wash. You actually have more energy because you're not spending energy carrying around that weight. What are some signature Al Roker dishes?  I'm very proud of my roast chicken; I do a pretty good rack of lamb. I'm very much simple. I like grilling, broiling, not a lot of sauces. Do you cook for your children? Do they like it?  I'm very fortunate. My kids Courtney, 18, Leila, 7, and Nicholas, 3 eat almost everything from Chilean sea bass to salmon to chicken. Very early on, we exposed them to a lot of different diet foods so they're not those picky kids that will just eat mac and cheese, although they will eat mac and cheese.
They eat a little of everything. Who would be your dream celebrity diet secrets for the show?  He's a great cook and such a great actor; I'd like to see Christopher Walken. And another guy who's a good cook is Kiefer Sutherland. Matt Lauer?  He is not that good a cook. C'mon, he surely can't be that bad. He makes great reservations.

2 comments:

  1. For some people, due to genetic (inherited) factors or other conditions, the resting metabolic rate (BMR) can be slightly higher or lower than average. Our weight also plays a role in determining how many calories we burn at rest -- the more calories are required to maintain your body in its present state, the greater your body weight.
    How to lose belly fat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best example of a perfectcelebrity diet plan.

    ReplyDelete